Blueberry Pie Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 Tastykake Blueberry Pies, cut into pieces
- In a saucepan, heat 1 cup of heavy cream, sugar and salt. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 cup heavy cream, 1 cup milk and vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate mixture until thoroughly cooled. Add chilled mixture to ice cream maker and churn according to directions.
- Once churned, gently stir in Tastykake Blueberry Pies and serve right away, or layer ice cream and pies in a container, and freeze until desired hardness. Enjoy!