Key Lime Pie Kandy Kake Pudding Pop
- 1 box Key Lime Kandy Kakes
- 1, 3.4 oz pack of Instant Cheesecake Pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 full sheets of Graham Crackers
- 9 oz paper cup
- Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, stir 2 cups of milk and lime juice into pudding mix until combined.
- Chop 6 Kandy Kakes into small pieces and mix into pudding.
- Pour mix into paper cups to about 2/3 full. Put popsicle stick in the middle. Crush graham crackers into small crumbs and spread evenly on top of the pudding.
- Put in freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight until solid. Remove paper cup and enjoy.