Creamsicle Kandy Kake Pudding Pop
- 1 box Orange Creme Kandy Kakes
- 1, 3.4 oz pack of Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp orange extract or a splash of orange juice
- 9 oz paper cup
- Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, stir 2 cups of milk and orange extract/orange juice into pudding mix until combined.
- Chop 6 Kandy Kakes into small pieces and mix into pudding.
- Pour mix into paper cups to about 2/3 full. Put popsicle stick in the middle. Push a Kandy Kake onto the popsicle stick through to the top of the pudding.
- Put in freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight until solid. Remove paper cup and enjoy.