- It would take 14,080 Tastykake individual pies laid end to end to form a mile.
- If one chicken were to lay all of the eggs used for one day of production at Tastykake, it would take that chicken 572 years to lay enough eggs.
- To build a 3-foot wide sidewalk of Butterscotch Krimpets from Center City, Philadelphia to Atlantic City you would need 30,412,800 Krimpets.
- To completely cover the Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey rink (60’ x 200’), it would take 172,800 Tastykake Juniors.
- Tastykake’s oven is half the length, 150 feet long, of a regulation football field (300 ft).
- Tastykake began making donuts in 1985. Today they make more than 1.4 million everyday.
- Tastykake bakes 250,000 pies each day.
- Tastykake uses the equivalent of 40,000 bushels of apples each year.
- You could make almost 8 million peanut butter sandwiches with the same amount of peanut butter that is used in Kandy Kakes in a year.
- Tastykake products use sugar cane and cocoa from Africa’s Ivory Coast; Vanilla from Madagascar; Cinnamon from Indonesia; Nutmeg from the East and West Indies and Banana Puree from Ecuador.
- The first day of operations in 1914, Tastykake bakers produced 100 cakes. Today, they bake over 4.8 million cakes, donuts, cookies, and pies each day.
- 280,000 Chocolate Juniors and 3,500,000 Butterscotch Krimpets are baked weekly.
- 500,000 Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes a day, over 130 million a year.
- 439,000 Butterscotch Krimpets a day, over 160 million a year.
- 217,000 Chocolate Cupcakes a day, over 79 million a year.
- The top-selling item in the entire Tastykake line of products is Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes.
- Tastykake uses 135,000 lb. of sugar daily.